Are you losing your hair?
If you are experiencing hair loss please read all pages. Melz Alfieri Salon has a solution for your hair loss problem.
Call (609) 438-9060 for your personal and free consultation.
- Acne Adult Cystic Acne or acne with cysts containing keratin and sebum. Inflammation of the sebaceous glands from retained secretion. Cystic Acne is associated with DHT; therefore; the presence of this type of acne is a warning sign that indicates the same hormonal imbalances that often lead to premature hair loss.
- Seborrhea A functional disease of the sebaceous glands marked by an increase in amount and often an alteration of the quality, of the sebaceous gland secretions. With seborrhea, the sebaceous gland produces excess sebum, which builds-up on the scalp (it looks like adult cradle cap). When the sebaceous gland, being hormonally regulated, over-produces sebum, it’s a warning sign and indicates the same hormonal imbalances that often lead to premature hair loss.
- Alopecia Areata Alopecia Areata is a systemic, non-hormonal cause of hair loss. Genetics, diet and stress trigger what’s believed to be an autoimmune disease and the subsequent hair loss associated with it. Once you have alopecia areata, even though the bald spots may come and go, it’s generally a chronic condition and a warning sign of more severe hair loss problems ahead. Proper care of the scalp can sometimes reduce the severity of the episodes and the length of time between them. But, there is no known permanant solution.
- Excessive Daily Hair Loss Hair must be replaced at the same rate of loss in order to maintain current thickness and volume, When shampooing daily, the loss of 50 or more hairs per day can be a warning sign of potential hair loss problems.
- Excessive Body Hair Men have a 50% greater risk of baldness if they have complete chest hair. There is a 70% greater risk for men who have shoulder and back hair. And a 90% greater risk of baldness if a man has total body hair.
Nioxin Research Labroatories has identified five characteristics indicating the likelihood that a person could experience premature hair loss.
There are 20 million women in America with excessive hair loss. Ten million of them are under the age of 40. While it is common to see and hear about men’s hair loss, women’s hair loss is seldom mentioned. It’s almost as if society doesn’t want to admit there is such a condition. Melz Alfieri Salon technicians will explain some of the solutions that are available.
The overwhelming majority of women suffer from what is know as androgenic hair loss. This is caused by hormones.
In case of hair loss that is due to stress, medication or pregnancy, hair growth will return to normal as soon as the condition causing the hair loss ceases to exist. When hair loss is caused by scalp disorders or vitamin deficiencies, these conditions can be corrected with proper therapies, many of which can be obtained without prescription.
However, for the vast majority of women suffering from female pattern baldness (FPB), the answers and corresponding solutions are not as easy to come by.
Laser Hair Therapy is the newest and most-advanced non-surgical hair growth treatment available. It utilizes low-level cool laser light to stimulate blood flow, follicle growth and hair growth. Thinning hair, baldness and problems associated with the scalp. LHT is a medically tested, effective and proven method using low level laser energy, or “soft” laser light to effectively treat and control problem hair loss.
Laser light hair therapy uses low-level cool laser rays directly on the scalp. There are not thermal (or heat) components that might cause cut, burn inner tissue. Laser light therapy stimulates the red blood cell supply to the scalp. The added supply of red blood cells then gives oxygen and nutrients to the scalp area. This stimulates the scalp and promotes blood circulation, which creates a healthy environment for your own hair to grow. Hair may appear thicker, fuller and healthier.
A non-surgical hair restoration, has been scientifically documented and has been successful in many patients. This is the most natural non-surgical replacement hair restoration program on the market today. Eliminating hair loss has never been easier with Laser light hair therapy.
LHT was developed in Europe for the treatment of hair loss and diseases of the scalp. The treatment delivers light energy directly from rotating laser positions designed to increase the blood flow to the scalp. The laser therapy functions on the scientific principals of the photo bio-therapy; where the laser light stimulates call metabolism and causes damaged cells to be repaired. This breakthrough technology has been featured on national newscasts across the country. Physicians are praising this technology as an effective treatment to combat hair loss.